Tenergy Otis Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Max Power Suction Robotic Vacuum, Self-Charging, Smart Sensor, HEPA Pet Hair Filter Allergens Friendly, Remote Control Vacuum Cleans Hard Floors/Thin Carpets
Cleaning Modes: Auto/S-shape mode, edge mode, spot mode, turbo mode, double cleaning mode.
Suction Power: 1200 Pa
Dust Bin Capacity: 0.9 L, removable
Noise Level: 50 – 60 db
Air Filter: HEPA with 3D anti-blockage design
Rechargeable Battery: 14.8V 2200mah Li-ion
Runtime: Up-to 90 minutes
Charge time: 4-5 hours
Charging method: Home base charging station
Schdule Cleaning: Day of week, Time
Remote Control: Yes
- TURBO CLEANING POWER – An ideal robot vacuum for pet hair due to the strong 1200Pa of suction power. Vacuum over carpet, tile, and or wood floors with ease. Two sweeping arms helps to collect dust and hair towards the center enabling easy vacuuming of free roaming dust, dirt, and animal hairballs.
- CUSTOM CLEANING MODES – Tenergy’s robotic vacuum cleaner has 4 unique cleaning modes; auto/S-shape mode, edge mode, spot mode, and double cleaning mode. Combine with Turbo mode to bring extra cleaning power and enabling 8 different cleaning configurations.
- SCHEDULED CLEANING – Easily activate and control the Otis robot sweeper with the included remote controller. Create and set routine cleaning schedules to reduce the number of regular vacuuming.
- POWERFUL BATTERY DESIGN- Vacuum with more power and longer with the large capacity battery (up to 90 minutes). The Tenergy remote control vacuum cleaner also comes with an on-floor charging base enabling automatic recharging when its battery is low.
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE – A whole suite of design choices enables this robotic floor vacuum to clean more. Uniquely large .9L dust bin collects more dusts than other robotic cleaners on the market. 3-D HEPA air filter traps more dust. The large off-road wheels enables easy navigation over different floorings. The built in sensors enable smart decision making and prevents the Otis from falling off stairs or running into walls.
Otis is the best!! I really wasnât sure what to expect from this being there werenât any reviews at the time I purchased, but I am so glad I did. Iâd read lots of reviews from all the other ârobo vacsâ and really didnât find a clear cut âBestâ (short of the $800 Roomba of course!). But having owned a previous roomba that eventually became an expensive plastic door stopper and then to goodwill, I wasnât overly enthusiastic about getting another and letâs face it; Iâd rather spend 2 than 8 if possible. From my…
Does a great job on hardwood floors and thin carpets
This was our first robovacuum purchase and everyone that comes to our house and sees “Eva” (yes, we gave it a name) at work ends up buying one for themselves. We have all tile floors and there is no way I would be able to keep up with all of the dog hair. I clean our robovac out everyday and am always amazed how much it picks up. Reviews on this product are accurate. This vacuum works great. She picks up everything, goes over rugs no problem and is very good at getting herself out of situations…