Poweka N79 N79s Parts Filter & Side Brush Accessory Kit for ECOVACS DEEBOT Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (Packs of 6)
Compatible with: ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Dimension: 2.2 x 13.31 x 5.59 inches; Weight: 0.55lbs
What’s in the box:
6 sets of High Efficiency Filters and 6pcs Sponge Filters
6 side brushes
How to replace your filter:
1.Take out the dirt bin.
2. Remove the filter on the dirt bin and throw it away.
3. Put a new filter into the dirt bin.
4. Put the dirt bin back into its slot on top of the robot.
How to replace the side brushes:
1. Roll the DEEBOT over on a flat surface. The brushes will be located on the front with bright connectors.
2. Place a plastic opening tool (or coin) under the lip of the brush head.
3. Gently pry up with the opening tool (or coin) so that the brush comes out completely.
4. Simply replace a new side brush by putting it back to the connector.
It’s best to replace your spare parts every 1 to 2 months to keep your home robot operating at peak performance.
This is not an Ecovacs original product and is not covered under any Ecovacs warranty. The Ecovacs brand name and logo are the registered trademark of the respective owner. Any use of the Ecovacs brand name, model or part designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
- For ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 robotic vacuum cleaner
- Keep your N79 running at peak performance by replacing the filter once per month or twice depending on your usage
- Package dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 2.4 inches; Item weight: 7 ounces
- Package included: 6x High efficiency filters & Triangle brush kits
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed- The replacement comes with 60 days warranty. Respond within 24 hours if you have any questions.