Neutop HEPA Filter Side Brush Replacement for iRobot Roomba 800 900 Series 860 870 877 880 890 805 960 980 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Parts Accessories,12-Pack
For iRobot Roomba 800 and 900 Series 860 870 877 880 890 805 960 980 models
What’s In The Box:
6 x High-Efficiency HEPA Filters
6 x Side Brushes
Guides to Clean the Filters
1, Cleaning the filters is important to maximize the robots cleaning performance. You should clean them at least once in every week and at least twice if your home has many pets.
2, Replacement of the filter after every two months is important.
3, To remove the filter, start by removing the vacuum bin, then proceed by pressing and lifting the robot filter door’s release tab.
4, Grasp the tab to help you remove the filter. Shake off all debris by actually tapping the filter against a trash container.
5, If you have a few extra minutes, however, you can use compressed air to blow out any caught debris.
Guides to Clean the side brush
1, Clean iRobot Roomba’s spinning side brush at least once in a week.
2, Remove the screw and set it at a safer place. To remove it, use a small screw driver or even a coin.
3, After you have done this, the brush will just pop. Remove the brush and ensure that there is no hair or debris stuck inside of it.
4, Removing the hair prevents damages which it can cause to this brush. At the least, minor clogs can cause the Roomba to use more energy to make the brush turn and therefore keeping the brush free of hair will be a great advantage to you.
5, If there is more debris or hair stuck inside the robot’s inner brush, you will have to apply force to loosen it. A great idea is to use a paper clip.
All Neutop products are 100% tested before shipment.
Neutop is devoted to deliver the best product quality and first class service to the valued customers all over the world.
- What’s in the Box: 6pcs High Efficiency HEPA Filters, 6pcs Side Brushes
- Compatible with iRobot Roomba 800 and 900 Series 860 870 877 880 890 805 960 980
- These replacement parts are made of high quality PC, fully use of efficient and durable filter and side brush material. To keep iRobot Roomba running at best performance, the filter and side brushes should be replaced every two months.
- Shipping with high-quality safeguard box to prevent damages in transit.
- The High-Efficiency Filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns.The side brush reaches along edges to remove dirt, dust and debris. Easy to install and remove with the use of a coin or similar household item.