I-clean For Roomba 650,620,630,770 Vacuum Cleaner Accessories, 15Packs Replacement iRobot Roomba Parts Brushes Filters 600&700 Series（With a Free Cleaning Brush）
iRobot Roomba 600&700 (620 630 650 660 760 770 780 790)Series Vacuum Cleaning Robots
It’s best to replace your spare parts every 1 to 2 months to keep your home robot operating at peak performance.
3 Packs x Bristle Brushes for Roomba
3 Packs x Flexible Beater Brushes for Roomba
3 Packs x 3-Armed Side Brushes for Roomba
3 Packs x 6-Armed Side Brushes for Roomba
3 Packs x Filters for iRobot Roomba
I-Clean is a Professional vacuum cleaner accessories vendors, not only have a Professional manufacturer, as well as a Professional team.
Any problems, we will resolve for you within two business days.
This is not an iRobot® Original product and is not covered under any iRobot® warranty. The iRobot® brand name and logo are the registered trademark of the respective owner. Any use of the iRobot® brand name, model or part designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility..
- Compatible with for Roomba Vacuum Cleaner 600&700 Series. eg, 780 790 770,620,630,650,660
- What do you get: 3 Packs Bristle Brushes, 3 Packs Flexible Beater Brushes, 3 Packs 3-Armed Side Brushes,3 Packs 6-Armed Side Brushes, and 3 Packs Filters for roomba vacuum,and some screws with a free cleaning brush
- How to clean side brush: 1.Use a small screwdriver to remove the screw. 2. Remove the brush, clean the brush and the brush post, and reinstall the brushes.
- How to clean the bristle brush: 1. Remove brush guard by removing both tabs. 2. Remove and clean the brushes. 3. Remove and clean hair and dirt from the yellow brush bearings. 4. Remove and clean the brush caps. 5. Use the included cleaning tool to easily remove hair from the bristle brush by pulling it over the brush.
- Clean the replacement irobot roomba brushes and filters keep your home robot operating at peak performance. For best results, filters should be replaced every 2 – 3 months.