I-clean For iRobot Roomba Replenishment Brush 650 655 660 760 770 780,Replacement Roomba Vacuum Cleaner Parts /Accessories 600 and 700 Series,With A Free Cleaning Brush
For iRobot Roomba 600& 700 Series ( 620 630 645 650 655 660 760 770 780 790) Vacuum Cleaning Robots
*How to clean the brushes:*
1.Remove brush guard by lifting both yellow tabs.
2.Remove and clean under the yellow brush caps and remove hair and debris from metal brush cap shafts.
It’s best to replace your spare parts every 1 to 2 months to keep your home robot operating at peak performance.
We recommend that you clean Roomba/’s brushes every 1-3 uses (depending upon the amount of dirt and debris in your home).
2pcs x Flexible Beater Brushes
2pcsx Bristle Brush for irobot roomba 600&700 series
I-Clean is a Professional vacuum cleaner accessories vendors, not only have a Professional manufacturer, as well as a Professional team.
Any problems, we will resolve for you within two business days.
This is not an iRobot® Original product and is not covered under any iRobot® warranty. The iRobot® brand name and logo are the registered trademark of the respective owner. Any use of the iRobot® brand name, model or part designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility..
- Compatible with: Replacement filters for iRobot Roomba 600&700 Series( ( 620 630 645 650 655 660 760 770 780 790) ) and Roomba Professional Series Robots.
- Package: 2pcs x Flexible Beater Brushes ,2pcs x Bristle Brush for irobot roomba 600&700 series; With I-clean the best service, promise that 30 days full refund if any quality problem.
- These replacement roomba bursh can capture dust particles as fine as 0.3 microns, limiting their recirculation into the air. Replace your brush kit every 2-3 months for peak cleaning performance
- How to clean the irobot roomba replacement brushes:1.Remove brush guard by lifting both yellow tabs.2.Remove and clean under the yellow brush caps and remove hair and debris from metal brush cap shafts.
- The Replenishment Brush kits allows your Roomba to reach deeper into the carpet for a more thorough cleaning