Dyson HG56648C Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Purple
DC59 is Dyson’s latest Digital Slim cordless vacuum cleaner. It’s powered by the Dyson digital motor V6, which spins up to 110,000 timesa minute – up to 3 times faster than conventional motors. This 350W motor has a higher wattage than its predecessor and contributes to the machine’s ability to produce powerful suction. DC59 is the most powerful cordless vacuum. 15 cyclones, arranged across two tiers, work in parallel to capture microscopic dust. Each cyclone has been re-engineered to increase airflow and generate high centrifugal forces. Dyson engineers put the same thought into developing floor tools as Dyson cyclones. DC59 comes with the latest motorized cleaner head, engineered to be lighter and improve debris pick-up. The newly configured brush bar consists of carbon fiber filaments to remove fine dust from hard floors and nylon bristle strips to remove ground-in dirt from carpets. The cleaner head is now also wider than its predecessors, the DC35 and DC44, providing greater surface coverage. DC59 Animal also comes with a Mini motorized tool for tough tasks such as removing hair and dirt from upholstery and confined spaces. It has a run-time enhancing trigger – on when you need it, off when you don’t. The trigger grip releases instantly, meaning battery power is only used for cleaning – allowing 26 minutes of cleaning time (6 minutes on boost). For fade-free power, DC59 uses a re-engineered nickel manganese cobalt battery, customized to deliver the level of power and battery life that the machine needs. It transmits 1.5 times more power than its predecessor.
- Dyson Digital Slim vacuums have a run-time enhancing trigger. Trigger grip releases instantly, meaning battery power is only used for cleaning. It allows 26 minutes of cleaning time (6 minutes on boost)
- DC59 Animal comes with a Mini motorised tool for tough tasks such as removing hair and dirt from upholstery and confined spaces
- It also has combination tool which converts from a nozzle to a brush tool for dusting and a crevice tool for cleaning in tight gaps and narrow spaces
- The DC59 has a detachable wand and tools for cleaning up top, down below and in-between. With the wand detached, the handheld vacuum can be used to clean stairs and inside a car or boat
- And with its ergonomic design, DC59 fits naturally into the shape of the hand – with its center of gravity located towards the grip for easy handling
- When not in use, DC59 slots into a docking station for charging. The station also holds the additional tools and attachments
- The bin on a Dyson vacuum cleaner is transparent so you can see when it needs emptying – and just how much dust, dirt and pet hair your new Dyson vacuum has picked up. It is hygienic to empty – just push the button to release the dirt.