BISSELL Febreze Style 1215 Upright Vacuum Post-Motor Pleated Filter
Genuine BISSELL parts. This accessory includes 1 pleated post-motor filter with the fresh scent of Febreze Spring & Renewal. Works with CleanView Vacuums ( model numbers: 7636, 14522, 2410, 8531, 85312, 85321, 3583, 35831, 35835, 3583R, 3918, 2412, 24101, 3247, 1334, 1331 1328, 1328V, 1322, 1329, 1819, 1838, 13321, 1381, 1381K, 1834, 1837, 1332, 1320, 13202, 1320A, 1327, 13321, 132R, 1333, 13335, 1822, 1319, 1319A, 7482, 9595A, 1330, 13302, 1330K, 1330R, 1331, 1825, 1813, 1823, 1836, 1820, 9595, 1234, 1816, 9595R) PowerClean Vacuum (1330k) and PowerLifter Vacuums (1413, 1413W). Febreze and related trademarks are owned by The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, and used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
- Eliminates odors and freshens as you vacuum!
- Premium allergen filtration helps reduce household allergens such as tree, grass & ragweed pollens
- To maximize performance and extend the life of your vacuum, filters should be cleaned and replaced regularly. Clean filters after every few vacuum uses and replace every 6-8 months, or more often if you have a lot of pet hair or messes in your home.
- Pleated filters CANNOT be washed. Clean these by tapping them gently on the edge of a trash can or replace them.
- See description below for vacuums that fit this accessory!
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. Refer to your BISSELL vacuum owners manual for replacement instructions.